Youth Job Connection
- 15 to 29 years old
- Out of work, education or skill training
- Facing a combination of challeging life circumstances such as, drug addiction, homelessness (or street involved)
- LGBTQ+, new immigrants, racialized and/or a person with disability
If so, and you want to change your current situation and make yourself count, we have the tools and support to assist you to get where you want to go.
The Youth Job Connection program offers intensive support and opportunities through:
- Paid 60 hours of pre-employment workshops
- Opportunities to develop employability skills through job placement and mentorship
- Assitance transitioning to further education or employment
Questions? Call, Text or WhatsApp us!
Latoya: 647-224-0327 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant.
Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario.